Another sequel, another installation in a gigafranchise, and yet this was the best movie of 2017. Its star has had a wild career:
- Early 2010s: He broke out on a beloved TV show.
- 2011-2013: Appeared in a Best Picture nominee three years running.
- 2014: Launched this film series and the franchise that spawned Q1.
- 2015: Starred in one of the worst movies ever made, proof that you can screw up rebooting a beloved childhood film decades later.
- 2016: Played opposite a recent Best Actress in the #ProblematicBlockbuster of the year.
- 2017: [this movie]
- 2018: Will reprise this role in the gigafranchise centerpiece and appear in that awful 2015 outing's sure-to-be-execrable sequel.
What film is this? (Be specific.)